Realm of the GodsEdit
Eckhardt utilized these troops as his own private security and also men who carried out his orders without question. He promised them immortality and the powers of the gods in exchange for their cooperation in his quest. They were also commanded by Adolf Steiner; Eckhardt's new second in command; who were sent to carry out his orders in order to help his research.
Some were also endowed with certain powers and abilities they used against Tony Secord, Lara Croft, Edward Secord and Jane Secord. They were however unable to kill off the family of 4. After Secord and his family became the next rulers of Asgard; Many of the troops died and some were indeed disbanded.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
As stated before; Steiner did endow some of these troops with powers and abilities to somewhat match Secord and Croft.
- Superhuman Strength: Troopers possessed a strength that almost matched Secord and Croft's.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Troopers were also endowed with reflexes almost matching their powerful adversaries.
- Superhuman Agility: Troopers were also endowed with the ability of amazing agility.
- Teleportation: Due to Secord and Croft possessing superhuman speed; Steiner endowed his troops with the power of teleportation; to make them more of a challenge.
- Mortality: One of their most fatal weaknesses was their ability to die from conventional and unconventional attacks.
Troopers who weren't endowed with powers; utilized multiple weapons and equipment at their disposal.
- Combat Knife
- Jericho 941
- Beretta 92FS
Aside from weapons; troopers were also outfitted with multiple forms of equipment to help them get from place to place or assist them in some other ways.
- 5.56x45mm NATO
- 9x19mm Parabellum
- .40 S&W
- Thermal Blanket
- Multi-Vision Specs